This version does not contains the appx package but all the required files to build your own appx package with your logos and your signature.
You can use this package if you need to customize logo and application name, or if you want to sign the application package using your own certificate.
For more information on how use this package please refer to the documentation page Personalize the Windows 8 Company Store logo
or Read the ReadMe.txt file ;)new features
- Support for Windows 8 Company Store client
- Minor bug fixed
- Support of new customization settings for enterprise deployment
- URL format error managment
- Support for logos stored in the LocalState folder (path should looks like "local\logo.jpg")
- Support for logos stored in the Assets folder (path should looks like "logo.jpg")
- Workaround for support of the char '&' in URL, you should replace it by '??'
- Workaround for support of the char '&' everywhere, you should use the CDATA syntax. Example: "Tic & Tac" became "<![CDATA[Tic & Tac]]>"